Lunes, Mayo 21, 2012

All things bright and beautiful

         Remembering my childhood days, I remember this poem i recited when i was in elementary.  I never forget this poem. It's always in my heart. I believe this poem helped me a lot to easily receive God in my life. It founded me to the truth that God is the creator of all things.

           Now that i am a mother, i will teach this to my children and teach them more the greatness of God.  I will establish to them who God is and how great is His love to us.

All Things Bright and Beautiful
~Cecil Frances Alexander
All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.
Each little flower that opens,
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colors,
He made their tiny wings.
The purple-headed mountain,
The river running by,
The sunset, and the morning,
That brightens up the sky;
The cold wind in the winter,
The pleasant summer sun,
The ripe fruits in the garden,
He made them every one.
He gave us eyes to see them,
And lips that we might tell,
How great is God Almighty,
Who has made all things well.

 I thank God for this poem and thank Him also for the author. I believe the author was inspired by the Holy Spirit when she was writing this.


  Life is beautiful,


              Mirasol


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Learning MPCWA

   In my early christian life, what I used to  do was to read my bible randomly like "mini miny moe".  Later on , I learned to re...